The Absorbable Haemostat Family
CuraSpon®, an absorbable haemostatic agent based on pharmaceutical gelatin.
CuraCel®, a range of oxidised regenerated cellulose haemostats,
and CuraTamp®, a oxidised cellulose haemostat.
CuraCel® is a sterile, absorbable hemostat, type Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) gauze. Oxidised Renegerated Cellulose Natural, plant based cellulose is dissolved and extruded as a continuous fibre (regeneration).
CuraSpon® is a sterile absorbable gelatin sponge with haemostatic effect suitable for the control of bleeding. CuraSpon® is manufactured from highly purified neutral gelatin foam of uniform fine porosity which guarantees a favourable homeostasis.
- Haemostasis in 2 – 4 minutes
- Completely absorbed within 4 weeks
- Liquefies in 2 – 5 days in contact with mucosa
- Absorbs 35 times its own weight in blood an fluids
CuraTamp® is a sterile, absorbable hemostat, type Oxidized Cellulose (OC) gauze.Oxidised Cellulose is a fabric material that is obtained by the oxidation of alpha grade cotton gauze using nitrous oxide.
- Haemostasis in 3 – 4 minutes
- Completely absorbed within 7 – 14 days
- Bactericidal properties
- Can be cut without fraying
Continuously striving to offer exceptional quality and value, the company uses leading-edge technology to ensure an outstanding and reliable product performance.
CuraMedical, we help you to cure people!
CuraMedical BV is a Dutch medical device company that operates in the wound management sector and specialises in the development, manufacturing and marketing of haemostatic agents.
- Leading-edge technology to ensure outstanding and reliable product performance.
- Distributed to over 50 different countries worldwide
- Product quality and performance have always been a priority
- Highly qualified and dedicated staff,
- Specialised in the development, manufacturing and marketing of haemostatic agents.